Final Paper Submission
Final paper submission for the proceedings in electronic form by September 30, 2020
- Authors are requested to follow the author guidelines in the ENC 2020 template files:
- The final paper is a one-column text of 6 - 10 pages including figures and tables.
- Each paper must be accompanied by the signed DGON Copyright Form to be submitted separately to
- Prior to submitting the final camera-ready paper, the authors have to visit the IEEE PDF eXpress site to convert their papers from source text formats (DOC, TEX) to IEEE Xplore-compatible PDF format.
Instructions on how to use IEEE PDF eXpress
Log in to the IEEE PDF eXpress™ site
First-time users should do the following:
- Select the New Users - Click Here link.
- Enter the following:
- 48637X for the Conference ID
- your email address
- a password
- Continue to enter information as prompted. An Online confirmation will be displayed and an email confirmation will be sent verifying your account setup.
Previous users of PDF eXpress need to follow the above steps, but should enter the same password that was used for previous conferences. Verify that your contact information is valid.
Steps for Uploading and Checking PDF Files
- Access the IEEE PDF eXpress site.
- For each conference paper, click “Create New Title”.
- Enter identifying text for the paper (title is recommended but not required).
- Click “Submit PDF for Checking” or “Submit Source Files for Conversion”.
- Indicate platform, source file type (if applicable), click Browse and navigate to file, and click “Upload File”.
- You will receive online and email confirmation of successful upload.
- You will receive an email with your Checked PDF or IEEE PDF eXpress-converted PDF attached.
- Log into your ENC 2020 EasyChair account